TERMS & CONDITIONS
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The photographs of the products are not scaled to size. Most of the products are magnified or close up shots and size and colour may vary when physically seen. Due to practical difficulties like colour settings in each monitor, we cannot guarantee exact colour in photograph.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services. These Terms and various other policies are binding as per the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 formulated under the Information Technology Act of 2000.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Kaushi Collections and its affiliates.
1. a) www.kaushicollections.com (“Website”) is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by Kaushi Collections
b) Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Kaushi Collections at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a user from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
2. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Kaushi Collections of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Kaushi Collections cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
3. Kaushi Collections provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise such as clothing, fashion jewellery and accessories. (Collectively, “Products”). The Products can be purchased through the Website through various methods of payments offered. The sale/purchase of Products shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like cancellation policy, return policy, etc., and all of which are incorporated here by reference. In addition, these terms and policies may be further supplemented by Product specific conditions, which may be displayed on the webpage of that Product.
4. The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that Kaushi Collections name is stated as the source and prior written permission of Siri Collections is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
5. You agree and undertake to use the Website and the services only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:(a) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others; (b) Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; (c) upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; (d) upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;(e) conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;(f) download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;(g) falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; (h) violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service; (i) violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and (j) violate, abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
6. The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by Kaushi Collections
7. Kaushi Collections hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of your order such as the merchandise brand, size, color etc. may be required due to limitations caused by availability of product difference in size charts of respective brands etc
8. a) Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Kaushi Collections owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Kaushi Collections without obtaining authorization from Kaushi Collections; b) Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
9. The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Siri Collections or the Website and Siri Collections is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Siri Collections is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Siri Collections is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Siri Collections or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
10. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Kaushi Collections from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Kaushi Collections that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
11. Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at Kaushi Collections discretion.
12. Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Kaushi Collections shipment to the shipping carrier.
13. a) Kaushi Collections may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms or anyway otherwise acted unethically.
b) Notwithstanding Section 15.a above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until Kaushi Collections chooses to terminate them.
c) If you or Kaushi Collections terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Kaushi Collections may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Kaushi Collections will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
d) You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
14. These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Hyderabad.
15. If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
16. As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to email@example.com. If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on Kaushi Collections, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven’t placed the order. If you’re still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 7 days of the transaction to enable Siri Collections to begin an investigation. To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Kaushi Collections reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Kaushi Collections also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
What we do about mispricing. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the many hundreds of items in our catalog are mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item. If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.<br> Terms For Promotions/Contests/Offers/Campaigns.
General Terms for Offers and Promotions
1. Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including VAT and applicable taxes. Issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will apply to the total value of the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied.
2. Only one credit note/gift coupon/coupon can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
3. Discount coupons – Discount coupons may from time to time be offered to account holders; such coupons may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount coupon was offered and registered. If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, a combination of the two and, a Bank Transfer).
Promotional discount coupons – We may from time to time offer
promotional discount coupons which may apply in respect of any, or
certain specified purchases made though this Website.
5. Kaushi Collections shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site.
6. Kaushi Collections reserves
the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions
prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market
from time to time. Kaushi Collections, at its discretion, can withdraw a
particular scheme from the website or market.